Headache behind eyes, chills, sweats, low temperature, back pain, fatigue, nausea. Any suggestions?

I have woke up every day foe 3 days with a bad headache behind my eyes ... It hurts to touch my eyes from the pressure. Also hurts at the back of my head and temples. I have had lots of chill episodes and a few episodes of sweats but my tempeerature is low... 98.1.... My upper back aches on both sides just above or at my ribs and I have been fatiqued and nauseated at times. I dont have cold symptoms so I have been taking ibuprofen which calms my headache some... Was hoping this would pass by now.... Any suggestions
Posted Sun, 22 Jul 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

From the problem that you are having there are couple of common possibilities in your case.

1. Sinus infection-which typically presents this way. Having chills and few episodes of sweats goes in favor of some infection.
2. Rise in blood pressure-at times can be presented this way.

As you are having this for about couple of days, I would suggest that you seek medical attention and visit your doctor after examination will give medicines which will cure your problem.

In mean time please do following which should help.

Take plenty of liquids
Take light diet
You can take steam inhalation if you’re comfortable with
Take tablet Tylenol up to 3 times in day.
Take proper rest.

I hope this helps and clarifies your concern.