Headache, back pain, cramps, morning sickness. Pregnant?

for the last 10 days i am suffering from headache,back pain,cramping,sometimes morning sickness too....i had sex wid my husband on 6th 7th 8th 9th and 10th day of my MC,after dat he went off out of it a symptoms of pregnancy before missed period??still i have 10 days left for my next MC dats is 11th sep and also 1 more thing i had last MC for one day only dat is 11th aug dats it.....pllz tell me i sooo much confused...pllz
is it a symptoms of pregnancy.....first time m sufferin frm all dese things...??
Posted Wed, 19 Sep 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 3 hours later
Thanks for the query
The symptoms you are having may not be of pregnancy. Upto 7th day of menstruation there are very minimum chances of getting pregnant however the next 7 days are ideal for conception. The common symptoms of pregnancy are nausea, vomiting,dizziness. Vertigo, headache, loss of appetite, morning sickness and breast tenderness but they do not appear in early days. However to overcome your confusion there is laboratory blood test named beta HCG which becomes positive from the day 1st of pregnancy.
Hope this will help you.
Feel free to contact for further queries
Dr. M Ishfaq Habib
Follow-up: Headache, back pain, cramps, morning sickness. Pregnant? 2 hours later
shall i wait for this above test till my next MC....or shall i go for beta HCG test....??
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
thanks for the query
it depends on you. if you want to confirm you pregnancy right at the moment then you can go for the test and confirm it but if you are okay with it and you can wait for your next menstrual cycle then you can also perform urine pregnancy test which becomes positive 02 weeks after conception. but if it is unwanted pregnancy and you are not willing for baby then you should immediately go for the test as it this stage the pregnancy can be terminated with medications but later if you want to terminate it then you have go for dilatation and curettage which is surgical procedure. but if you want baby then you can wait for you next cycles.
contact freely for further queries
Follow-up: Headache, back pain, cramps, morning sickness. Pregnant? 10 hours later
if i would be pregnant it wud be my 1st pregnancy...its not unwanted....but thanxx watevr u guided me....1st time i m xperincin all dis aftr my marriage coz of dat i consulted from u....ill wait till my nxt MC date...thanxx alot docter....
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
its my pleasure to help you out in your all health related issues and best of luck for your pregnancy. its indeed the happiest moments of love. never hesitate to ask for any further help regarding your pregnancy and better nourishment of the baby
with best regards and wishes
Dr. M Ishfaq Habib