Head of penis is itchy and has pink grains on the tip of it ans on wrist. What it could be?

Question
Hello doctor, the head of my penis is son itchy and i notice little pink grains on the head of the penis, but the itchiness goes in several parts of the penis and I also noticed in my wrist the same thing, I though was just a mosquito bite on my wrist but the itchyness is as strong as in my penis. I notice similar pink dots on my wrist too. Thanks for your advise
If you consider helpful, I can send a couple pics of the affected areas.
Posted Mon, 1 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
I understand your problem as penile itch is very uncomfortable thing.
Before proceeding ahead,I would need to ask few questions so that I am in a better position to answer.
Since when are you suffering fom it?
Is there any discharge from penis?
Is there any pain during urination?
Is there any history of unprotected sexual encounters?
Do you masturbate?
Is there any history of trauma to penis?
Awaiting your reply.
Thanks

Follow-up: Head of penis is itchy and has pink grains on the tip of it ans on wrist. What it could be? 4 hours later
Answering your questions
Since when are I suffering fom it? Began like 3 to 4 days ago
Is there any discharge from penis? NO, there is redness in my penis, and both wrists-lower arms areas.
Is there any pain during urination? NO pain, just a little burn on the tip of the uretrum- penis when urination
Is there any history of unprotected sexual encounters? Yes with my new girlfriend the first time with her, like 5 days ago.
Do you masturbate? Yes
Is there any history of trauma to penis? I'm circumcised and I'm pubic shaved like 2 weeks ago, I have shaved before with some typical curly hair growth red dots, no itchy, this 1rst time I have this severe itchiness issue.

Thanks

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Your history suggests that you are having these symptoms because of some generalised allergy.Had the allergy been local,it would have remained in penis only.
Treatment involves local application of hydrocortisone cream locally and taking some oral anti allergic medications like Benadryl for few days.
You should be all right in next few days.
Make sure that hydrocortisone cream is applied for not more than week to 10 days.
If your symptoms persist beyond 10 days or if they flare even before that,you are advised to consult a dermatologist.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks