Head injury, painful, dizziness, have sinus pressure. Should I be concerned?

Something fell hit me back of head this morning it Hurt and felt dizzy at first. Feeling better but now feeling sinus pressure . Should I be concern?
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 2 hours later
Thank you for posting your query.

I would advise you to check properly your back bone ( cervical XXXXXXX ) and occipital XXXXXXX ( back of head ) for any swelling, pain, skin lesions, check if your bones are intact.

From your description seems to be minor trauma with no complications, but if by tomorrow will appear new symptoms like headache, nausea and vomiting, dizziness, vision disturbances then you definitely need Physician consultation with imagistic investigation (computer tomography or MRI).

Hope this helps, if you have additional queries, don’t hesitate to ask,

Best Regards,