Haw to improve grey hair problem and improve hair growth?

What to do to come out of Grey Hair problem and to improve hair growth
Posted Thu, 1 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 20 minutes later
I would be pleased to answer your question .

For Grey hair improve hair growth you should take oral tablets containing antioxidants , Biotin, Iron , Folic acid and minerals .
They will prevent the hair loss and improve hair growth and claim to help in preventing greying of hair further .
For local application over the scalp you should put Minoxidil lotion twice a day for 6 months to improve the hair growth .

Thanks and Take care
Follow-up: Haw to improve grey hair problem and improve hair growth? 42 minutes later
Can you prescribe some tablets which contains the above said antioxidants, biotin etc.. ?
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 33 minutes later
Thanks for the query posted .

I am sorry I cannot prescribe you anything online as it is illegal to do so .
I would only give an advise through this site.