Having white spots on head of penis. Look like pimples. Could it be fungal infection?

I have white strange shaped white spots on top of shaft right before the head of my penis, sort of in the space between the foreskin and the head. They kind of look like pimples, like they would have puss inside, yet I am not able to pop them. They don't look anything like genital warts, herpes, pearly penile papules, or fordyce spots. Could it be fungal? My GF is a little freaked out by them. Please help. Thanks
Posted Wed, 3 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Neera Kataria 1 hour later
You seem to done a good effort to find the cause of these bumps.
It may be pearly penile papules, fordyce spots, lichen nitidus, warts or moluscum, herpes etc

A few answers might help me to diagnose.
Is there associated pain or burning sensation?
For how long have they been present?
Are they recurrent?

From the description, it does not seem to be fungal.
Fungal infection is normally accompanied by burning and itching sensation. The lesions are round with central clearing and peripheral pimples.

If you post the pictures, it may help. You have a feature to upload the pictures by yourself on the right side of this query page. You may want to utilize it.
Waiting for your reply.