Ask a Urologist   »  

Having white patches on penis. Is it a fungal infection?

hello sir, there was a white patches on fore skin of my penius from one month.. they expanding now... i think it is fungal infection... if you can provide your mail id, i will send the photos to get clear idea of my problem
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. U. Gauthamadas 25 hours later
Brief Answer: It is a skin issue Detailed Answer: Hi, This is a skin related issue and definitely an examination of the patch is required to conclude a reason. They are many conditions where the penis has patches and they spread. I suggest you consult a dermatologist immediately as the problem is more than a month and it is spreading. There are number of people like you who have commonly complain these symptoms get them easily treated. A specialist dermatologist are trained to treat such issues. You should not be embarrassed to XXXXXXX A photograph may not be ideal in your case. Thank you.