Having white discharge with some black colour discharge. Have endometriosis. Suggested cansoft cl. How to take?

Question
Wife had white discharge with some black color after her monthly cycle.
She also has endometriosis.
Doctor suggested CANSOFT CL for 3 days. Today is fourth day.
Can we have intercourse after using this tablet? We are also trying for baby.
Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 20 minutes later
Hi XXXX,
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Cansoft CL is vaginal antibiotic and antifungal pessaries commonly uesd for vaginal infection. Yes you can have intercourse after using this tablets.
As you are trying for baby, after considering your wifes age and endometriosis problem, I feel your wife needs tubal evaluation preferably by laparoscopy and your semen analysis, and also serum FSH & LH levels to know ovarian reserve. After analyzing all reports, your wife can be given ovulation induction drugs and timed intercourse or intrauterine insemination if required.
Remember your wife's fertile period i.e. day 12 to day 16 of her menstrual cycle, conception is high during this period.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Having white discharge with some black colour discharge. Have endometriosis. Suggested cansoft cl. How to take? 12 minutes later
Ok..Doctor. I remember seeing handout along with tablets said 72 hours after usage of this tablet don't use any condom..etc., after that we have thrown that handout that is why I wanted to make it clear can we go ahead as 3 days dosage was over yesterday.
And as per your answer it is just antibiotic should not have problem. Pl. confirm.
Todays is 14 th day after the cycle.

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 5 hours later
Dear XXXX,
Yes you can go ahead with sexual intercourse. Usually this drug wont cause any adverse effect in getting pregnant. Ya I confirm that it is local antibiotic & will not affect fertility.
If you do not have any clarification you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW