Having weird twinges in left side of belly button. No pain, little dizziness. What is this?

I am having weird twinges in my left side parallel with belly button. Not exactly pain, just odd feeling. Also slight dizzy feelings on left side coinciding with twinges.This is the weirdest thing ever. No nausea, no actual "pain" per se
Alos, my bp is low/normal, cholesterol levels are good
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take tablet drotaverine

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

It appears that they are cramps which may be due to intestinal colic for which take antispasmodic agent like drotaverine

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.