Having weird stomach symptoms, pressure in abdomen, burping and passing gas. Suggest?

hi I have been having wierd stomach symptoms for some weeks now but up until 2 days ago it's been worse I feel lots of pressure in my upper Abdomen and it sounds as if gas is stuck ,I have a hard time burping or passing gas of which I try to do to relieve it ,what could this be ?
Posted Tue, 1 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

It seems like you are possibly suffering from acute on chronic Gastritis. I know you are having a hard time now because of these symptoms.

So now, it is clear that you mostly have a gastritis problem, you should do something to get relief from it.

You may want to take the tablet Omeprazole 20mg on empty stomach early in the morning for next couple of weeks. This is available over the counter in your locality.

Along with these, drink plenty of fluids orally, consume bland diet, and be stress free.

You should recover quickly.