Having weakness while trying to have sex. Unable to stand properly. Reason?

Psychiatrist
Question
i am getting weakness in my body when i am trying to have sex for the second time..
when trying to have sex second time i feel that my m not able to stand properly
and sometimes my legs pains and even i am not able to cum when trying to have sex for the second time
it never happened before
but i am having this problem from past week
when i tried having sex first time it was very good enough
but when i tired again i came to know that i am not able to cum and even i am getting weakness in my body too.
and this has happened to mee about 4 to 5 times
so please doc help mee with this
thankyou
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Human sexual response can divided in four phases:
-Excitement phase
-Plateau phase
-Orgasmic phase
-Resolution phase.

Resolution phase is when our body returns to an unaroused state. In this phase men experience what is called a "refractory period". A refractory period means the man cannot have another orgasm during this time. The refractory period can last anywhere from ten minutes to several hours, it all depends on each individual. Women do not have refractory periods and can experience another orgasm right away.

At the initiation of sexual life, like in teenage age group persons are able to go for sex second time early because of excessive excitement, as it is new activity for them.

But after experience, gradually sexual frequency reduce. After few time of marriage it goes down to 1-2 times in a week. So, gradually with age and experience in sexual activity, duration of refractory period increases.

If you do not have any difficulty in first time sex, then you should not worry about it. As resolution phase is normal thing in human beings.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Having weakness while trying to have sex. Unable to stand properly. Reason? 44 minutes later
and what about the weakness in my body after doing that
is that harmfull/not gud for my sexual life
cause i am only 21 years of old now

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Following are common reasons for weakness after sex, which need evaluation in your case.

Detailed Answer:

-Stress in life, Irregular lifestyle
-Vitamin deficiency
-Anemia (Low hemoglobin)
-Thyroid imbalance

For solution following measures will help you:

-Stress in life, Irregular lifestyle: Do daily Jogging >20 Min a day in morning. Take proper and regular sleep. Avoid Junk food. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol (if present)
-Vitamin deficiency: Daily milk and fruits. You can also start some multivitamins (like Cobadex forte 2 times a day).
-Anemia (Low hemoglobin): Get your Complete blood count from nearby lab.
-Thyroid imbalance: Get Serum T3/T4/TSH assay done from nearby lab.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Having weakness while trying to have sex. Unable to stand properly. Reason? 2 hours later
i am getting low sperm count too
whats the reason for that???

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:

Many of the previous causes can lead to low sperm count like:
-Stress in life, Irregular lifestyle
-Vitamin deficiency
-Anemia (Low hemoglobin)
-Thyroid imbalance

Apart from that following other causes can lead to low sperm count:
-Hormonal imbalance in: Testosterone, prolactin and estrogen: It is better to get them investigated.
-Anatomical abnormality in Urogenital tract: Physical examination by Urologist and Ultrasound of lower abdomen will be helpful to detect it.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Having weakness while trying to have sex. Unable to stand properly. Reason? 7 minutes later
please suggest mee some pills or let me know the treatment
if possible suggest mee some pills for this
cause i really wanna get rid of this now
i want to live a healthy sexual life
so please provide mee some names of pills for weakness during sex and for low sperm count too..
i have gone thorough blood test and it was normal

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:

It is better to upload your reports, so that I can help you in best way. In allopathy treatment of problem depend on its cause.

I can understand your concern regarding treatment. But sexual problems are one of the difficult problem to treat, if not diagnosed properly.

Till that time follow methods mentioned in previous reply.

Wish you good health.