Having wart below eyebrows. Not cured by electrical surgery. What is cause of wart?

what is cause of WART?? I am having this just below my eyebrows, and I ahve done two times electrical surgery to remove that, but its again reoccuring after 6-7 mnths...this time again its coming.Is it not curable, if so suggest me.
Posted Mon, 6 Aug 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Ioan Dorian OANA 2 hours later

Warts are caused by some types of the virus called the human papilloma virus (HPV). Wart treatment does not always work, because most treatments destroy the wart but do not kill the virus that causes the wart. This is why your case is common, with reoccurring after electrosurgery.

However, warts are harmless, will not become harmful and will probably go away on its own. Research shows that they typically disappear after a few months but can last for years.

If you have any more queries, feel free to ask.

Dr. Dorian Oana MD, PhD