Having vomiting and loose stools with fever. Taken Meftal. Fever persisting

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
my daughter had vomiting and loose motion this evening ,which later turned into high fever ,which is not coming down even after two doses of meftal P. The temperature is around 101 and102 which is not coming down.
Kindly let me know what to do as its middle of the night
Posted Sun, 10 Jun 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 12 hours later
I have just noticed that your query remained unanswered for a long time . I assume the situation might have changed by now . Does your child still have fever ? If yes please update the details so that I can guide you appropriately . If you have any further queries please mention them . I assure to respond promptly .
Awaiting your response .