Having vision problems. Vision got blurred after taking concerta. Is there any corrective laser treatment available?

I am 50 and have had age related vision problems for the last few years. I have always been mildly far sighted but age has brought on problems with distance too. Since I switched from 40 mg of Vyvanse to the maximum dosage of Concerta my eyesight has become extremely blurry...could there be a connection? Also, is there any corrective laser treatment available?
Posted Sat, 4 Aug 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 7 hours later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
The corelation between change of medication and your blurring can not be ignored.Primarily you have to have a routine eye checkup to rule out any problems arising due to medication,specially looking for early glaucoma.
We have to decide about the management of blurring when the exact reason is pin pointed.
Have a complete eye examination to find out the reason of blurring ,then it is to be decided if it is related to your medication or not.
Any difficulty, please do get back to me.