Ask a Urologist   »  

Having urge to urinate after drinking. Urine test done. Are the findings normal?

am 31 Years Old, female. I have done URINE ROUTINE test and i will show you my results
color = yellow
my main problem is whenever i drink i need to go immediatly to the bathroom.
my culure test
i need to know why i am having all of this? and what are your recommendations , thanks
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You haven't mentioned the pus cells in your urine report however your culture report do suggest contamination. The urinary tract infection is one of the most common cause for frequent urge of urination along with burning micturation and as your having a lab evidence of the infection so its now obvious.

It is recommended to have a urine sensitivity test for identification of the effective antibiotic against the organism responsible for infection. Additionally renal function test like urea and creatinine is also recommended. For better opinion and management options you can consult urologist.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask