Having upset stomach, body pain and feeling stressed. What should I do?

My body is stressed up and badly painin due to hectic 2wk long office work.
I m feeling fewerish from inside as my body temp is 99 rit now.
My stomach is also upset and feeling like farting but cannot due to fear of getting motion..
Kindly guide me what to do and what precaution is to be taken

Posted Fri, 4 Jan 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 3 hours later
Hi, welcome XXXXXXX,

You are not having any serious disease. It is just a fatigue syndrome. It causes weakness with myalgia, feverish feeling.

You just take few analgesics and antipyretics for 1 day. Take a good sleep for at least 8 to 10 hours. You will feel better.

After that, if you still feel feverish then need to XXXXXXX your physician for proper examination. Otherwise, no need to worry. Just have proper rest.

Hope I have answered your query.

Take care, regards.