Having upper stomach spasms. Blood test showed no ulcer and gallbladder. What else?

I've been having upper stomach spasms ( feels like twisting) since 3:30 this morning. Should I be concerned?
Blood work was good 3 weeks ago. No ulcers. No gallbladder.
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

The twisting spasm that you are describing is probably a gastro eeophageal reflux disease. In this condition the acid in the stomach refluxes into the esophagus causing such spasm. This is the most common cause.
Take a balnd diet for next 2 weeks and take a antacid cover like ranitidne or rabeprazole daily for 2 weeks.
Drink plenty of water and have some physical activity.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.