Having upper abdominal pain, feeling nausea. Planning to visit gastroenterologist. Need some advice

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Good morning, been having lots of stomaCh pain mainly upper abdominal area, salty, sour taste, bad breath feeling wanting to throw up.. Ive seen my primary she performed a CBC bump check on vitamins count and I've seen my ent no one seems to know whats wrong with me. On Monday I have to see my gastroenterologist for more testing
Posted Fri, 27 Jul 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 51 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Your symptoms point to acute gastritis

Avoid spicy and fermented meals

Take some antacid and a proton pump inhibitor along with domperidone twice a day

You should see a Gastroentrologist

As the diagnosis will probably be GERD

Hope this helps
AM available for followup queries
Wishing you a speedy recovery