Having unprotected sex. Slight brownish bleeding. Pregnant?

Ive been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend everyday over the last 15 days . My due date was the 8th and on the 8th there was bleeding but very light and inside as in didn't come on my panty but only when i wiped myself . Then yesterday i bled but it is very light and slightly brown ? Does this happen commonly? Could i be pregnant ? What do i do ?
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

The disturbance you had could be due to hormonal imbalance. It is the regular cyclical bleeding itself but scarce due to ill-formed endometrium under the influence of hormonal imbalance.

You can get relieved by getting a home pregnancy test done, to rule out pregnancy.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Having unprotected sex. Slight brownish bleeding. Pregnant? 3 hours later
Could it also be cause i took the ipill ( about two or three times)
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, for sure. it can be due to Ipill, as it has tendency to induce hormonal imbalance.

Need not worry, it is self limiting and the periods will resume to normal cycle.