Having unprotected sex. Getting cramps, lower back pain and white discharge in urine. What's wrong?

We have started intercourse seven to eight times & sprems ejuculated twice or thrice in the month of july form 8th July to 17th july & she has her periods on 1st of july 2012, but from 18th July 2012 she has cramps & lower back pain & on 25 to 27 she founds white discharge in her urine & on 28th she found red brown disharge in her urine on 29 th July 2012 she has a flow which she thinks its periods, but the flow she is getting is not the same as she usually gets in periods, & further she is telling that she founds red blood cells more in the flow, I just wanna know whether its a miscarraige or ita normal period or implantation bleeding as i am confused, Pls guide or is the horminal change as i have injected sperm twice ot thrice as for her its the first time
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 21 minutes later

As per the details submitted it is difficult to presume anything at this stage. As the urine is not clear, it seems that she may have urinary infection as well. The rest of the picture is most likely of a period.

I suggest you to wait of next 2-3 days and if symptoms do not appear like normal period, then go for pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy / miscarriage.

In the meantime, suggest her to drink plenty of fluids. And restrict unprotected sexual intercourse. You may go for a urine check up (urine routine and culture) if more urinary symptoms as pain, burning sensation or thick discharge develop.

Good amount of rest is also beneficial; so advice her to take rest.

I hope I answered the query. If you have further clarification or query, please ask; I will be happy to help.
If you have no further queries, please close this discussion.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Having unprotected sex. Getting cramps, lower back pain and white discharge in urine. What's wrong? 1 hour later
She is a teacher & is teaching on a stand mode for abount 4 to 5 hours & is doing houswife work after that but not tedious one, so is it ok in this situation as she is not feeling any pain right now just feeling pain when there is a flow.
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 3 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

I do not think those are worries now. However ask her to try and avoid standing and she should take class with sitting position after taking permission of her head. She can do routine house work.

Hope I answered your query. If you do not have further query or clarification and you can close the discussion and rate the answer.