Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
User rating for this question
Hi I pulled my shoulder all the way up yo my back picking up Our old dog that keeps falling . While rubbing my neck I found a long lump into superclavical on left side , went ent and said he thinks I pulled done think or maybe a lipoma but order a CT( still waiting) saw my pc and mammo was fine followed up w great surgeon) I have notice by resting my arm and taking Motrin went down a bit. But what could the long tube feeling be?
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Can be a lymph node swelling Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. The long tubular lump in the left supraclavicular area is likely to be due to a pulled muscle or an enlarged lymph node or a soft tissue swelling like lipoma or fibroma. Since the swelling has subsided slightly, it is likely to be a benign swelling. For the confirmation of diagnosis, you need to get this lump examined from a doctor and get a MRI scan/ CT scan for any soft tissue growth and a FNAB (fine needle aspiration biopsy) done. Till then, you get this lump examined from a doctor, apply warm compresses on the lump because if it is a swollen lymph node or pulled muscle then application of warm compresses will help. I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal.
People also viewed
- Internal head bumps and drinking
- What could be the reason for blocked fallopian tube
- Icd9 exclusions for open lung decortation
- Irregular heart beat after climbing stairs
- Insect bite with white smelly pus
- Deep purple bruising that just appears pain in ear and head
- Will using nicotine patches affect my drug test
- Inside pain in piles entrance skin decese eaching what aurvedic medicine
- Dermatology welts with pus
- Depo provera stomach twitch
- What could be cause of irregular period after tubes tied
- What could possibly be wrong of long period
- I feel lightheaded what could be wrong
- Dark red watery period
- Itching in urethra tube not std what could it be