Having ugly posture. Suggest the suitable way to correct the posture and get a slim figure?

i have XXXXXXX shaped body with ugly posture.i wanna correct my posture and get a slim figure.what should i follow
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 31 minutes later
Dear Madam,

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem , you are probably suffering from metabolic syndrome . It is very difficult to lose weight in this condition but consistent effort is the source for weight reduction .

One thing that needs to be determined is that if you have insulin resistance or not . I would suggest you to see an endocrinologist for this evaluation and to rule out PCOD which is common in young girls having such problems.

Regarding weight loss first your BMI needs to be calculated . I advise you to incorporate Yoga and aerobic exercises in your schedule . You have to create a deficit of 3500 Kcal to lose 1 Kg of weight so diet restriction is very important . Consult a nutritionist for a diet according to your body type . Plus XXXXXXX shaped body is a risk factor for many diseases .

Hope it suffices.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Shruti