Having tonsillitis. Suggest?

I am having tounsils in my throat, so which tablet is good for that.
Posted Tue, 1 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It depends...

Detailed Answer:

I presume you wish to discuss about tonsillitis.

Tonsils are normal structure and does not cause any symptoms. When they are inflammed (tonsillitis), it cause a few discomforts. Treatment depends on the type of symptoms you have, duration of symptoms as well as physical signs noted on examination. We can treat them with medicines but some cases need surgical intervention.

I would be able to guide you with the apt treatment if you can describe your symptoms and the exact diagnosis of your doctor.

Awaiting your reply...