Having tiny and light coloured eye boils under eye. What is causing this?

Question
Skin I am XXXXXXX shah from belgium i am indian origin and my height 5 feet 5inch my Skin is asian type since my birthdays 25may1967
Undermy eye i have many tiny eye boils in lighter colour i dont know what its possible u can help on thesr
Regards XXXXXXX
My gsm +32 0000
Posted Mon, 30 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Tiny eye boils which are unchanged since 1967 does not seem concerning. Such hardly progressing bumps are most often than not benign and harmless conditions.

The close possibilities for such bumps are
1. Syringomas - these are benign and harmless tumour involving sweat ducts.
2. Xanthelasma - tiny fatty deposits under the skin.

Both the conditions are relatively harmless and require no intervention. If they are bothering you, you can plan to get them removed surgically.

Hope I have been able to address your concern. Let me know if you need any other information. If you have no more queries, please close this discussion.

Wish you good health

Follow-up: Having tiny and light coloured eye boils under eye. What is causing this? 43 minutes later
Fisrt i need to diagonose which is exact syringomas or xanthelasma
Its bothering me also i have light colour then my skin so its visible .so need to find right TREATMENT to take out these Please
Regards XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Prasad 47 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX

Both the conditions I mentioned are close possibilities. If the lesions are tiny and pale (not yellow), syringoma is more likely than xanthelasma.

I wish I was able to examine those spots personally and give you the diagnosis. However like I mentioned in my first response, this is not something very serious and threatening.

You can visit your ophthalmologist or dermatologist and get this removed safely. Laser treatment would be the preferred method of removal. Your local doctor can refer you to a competent specialist to perform the procedure.

Hope this is helpful. Let me know if you need any other information.
If you have no more queries, do close this discussion.

Best Regards
Dr. Prasad

Follow-up: Having tiny and light coloured eye boils under eye. What is causing this? 16 minutes later
Laser TREATMENT can may be worst because u will see the stain anyway under eye so i request i am in belgium also i have anti ageing problem so i need if u prefer any best docter in belgium.where u can follow up please
Regards XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Prasad 50 minutes later

I understand your concern. But if you are looking for a cure of these papules (syringomas) surgical removal either by a scalpel or carbodioxide laser therapy is the option. Conservative treatment by medical drugs or topical creams is not efficient to treat the papules. So consulting a dermatologist would be essential.

As far as referring you a best doctor at Belgium, I am sorry I am unable to give useful information. It would be inappropriate to name a doctor practising from a different part of the world. Your local doctor can help you in this regards.

Hope this information suffices. I will be glad to answer any other follow-ups if any.

Best Regards
Dr. Prasad