Having tingling sensation under chest. Is this a serious issue?

Feb 2013

I have a tingling at my right side of chest bottom (Liver Area). This problem i am facing last one month onwards. But there is no pain only tingling. Is it any serious issue? Please give me a suggestion.
Posted Mon, 4 Mar 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 2 hours later
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,
Are you feeling the tingling sensation over the skin or inside of the chest and abdomen?
Do you have any other medical problems?
Please send the information to advise you in a better way.
Usually tingling sensation over the skin is due to some sensory nerves irritation or some times due to a muscle fasciculation. And it is not a serious problem.
Hope you provide the asked information.
Follow-up: Having tingling sensation under chest. Is this a serious issue? 37 minutes later
Dear Sir,

I am feeling the tingling over the skin only. Whenever i am bending front and sitting on chair immediately the tingling is coming between right side chest and stomach (by that time our skin is folded, that area only. Whenever i am standing straightly it is coming normal position. I don't have any pain inside.

I don't have any other medical probelms also.

The tingling may be due to the irritation of the peripheral sensory nerve supplying that area.
Nothing to worry and it is not looking like a serious and concerning problem.
Usually the tingling sensation will be transient and will subside.
If it is persisting and troubling you, consult your regular Physician for a routine examination.
Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.