Having tingling feeling down the spine. Having pain in hips, back, neck and shoulder. Feeling dizzy and eyesight going worse. Suggestions?

Feb 2013

I have tingling down my spine, on top of head and occasionally in my tounge. While walking I will get sudden sensation of weakness in my legs that makes me afraid i will fall, because my legs are going to give way. I am also having pain in hips, back, neck and shoulder as well as in my chest with difficulty breathing. I feel dizzy sometimes and believe my eyesight has gotten worse, but haven't had them checked. These symptoms have been happening about a year now but lately very intense. Any idea what is goin on? (I am 25 yrs old) ...thanks
Posted Tue, 2 Jul 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 2 hours later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

So your problems are :

Tingling down the spine, top of head, and tongue

Sensation of weakness of legs

Body pains

Worsening eyesight

The complete description of your symptoms are suggestive of a nerves related or neuro related problem.

This type of presentation may be seen in associated nerve conduction.

In Crohn's disease, because of bleeding and decreased absorption of vitamin B12 from ileum, deficiency of this vitamin occurs.

Vitamin B12 deficiency leads to nerve related problems and anemia.

Estimation of vitamin B12 in blood will detect the deficiency.

I advise you to consult the physician for examination and management.

Hope i have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.