Having tight skin on penis. Will it create any problem in personal life. Suggest some diet plan

Hello Doctor, Im going to get married next month... My pennis upper skin is tight.. Will it create a problem for my personal life ?... I had smoking habit..And im trying to stop it... Can u suggest me some good healthy foods which will increase my strenghts, i mean the sperm count and all those sexual strenths..Thanks is advance for your reply and suggestions..
Posted Wed, 8 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 19 hours later
Thanks for the query in XXXXXXX

If you are able to move back the upperskin without much pain, then there won't be much problem, Otherwise better to show a surgeon at your place for opinion regarding circumcision.

Smoking is a risk factor for sexual dysfunction. Better stop asap.

Healthy life style is a must for healthy sexual life. Balanced food and proper exercise are required. The food XXXXXXX in Vitamine E, Chocolates, Nuts etc has been useful to increase the libido.

Wishing You A Healthy Sexual Life

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Kerala, India
"great sex.happy life"