Having throat pain while swallowing. Safe remedy?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Hi, I have trouble swallowing food and water due to the pain in my throat. Also, I feel weak, not my normal self.
Please suggest some remedies.
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Take medication and betadine gargle

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case.

According to your history there may be congestion in your throat and upper respiratory tract.
You can take decongestant like tab sinarest trice a day and tab levocetrizine in night.
If infection not controlled then you may need to take antibiotic like azithromycin consulting your doctor.
Take betadine mouth gargle
And take steam inhalation for early recovery

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.