Having thin, multi-colored stools with mucus. Should I be worried?

I am having thin, multi-colored stools- sometimes wirh mucus. As of today, I am increasing my fiber and taking some probiotics. Should I be worried, and is there anything else I should do?
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please see the details

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

It don't think there is anything to worry. Continue with high fibre diet and probiotics. Also take psyllium fibres with curd at night. It may be simply due to disturbance in microflora of gut which will be improved with probiotics

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.