Having swollen tongue and stinging nose. What should I do?

ENT Specialist
Hi my sinuses started running and my right side of my nose keeps on stinging, my the right side of my tongue is swollen. What should I do? I woke up this morning with the right side of my tongue swollen. I am currently in good health. All I know is my nose is running like water and I can not get it under control.
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 2 hours later
Brief Answer: seems to be viral infection take medicines Detailed Answer: Hello if everything was normal till now then it could be because of cold. You need to Consult ENT doctor and take antibiotics and decongestants both oral and nasal. You might have viral infection so their can be malaise and tiredness. This is infective condition you need to take medicines. It will go off in few days but for symptomatic improvement you need medicines. In doubt do reply.