Having swollen tender breasts, headaches, dizzy and back pain. Should go for pregnancy test?
User rating for this question
I'm two days late for my period, my husband and I have been trying to conceive. I'm feeling cramps and discharge but every time I go to the bathroom to check but no period. My last period was oct 20,2013. My cycles last 23-25 days. I dont want to get mine and my hubbies hopes up for disappointment, we went and bought the test but im scared if its too early and will give a false result. Other symptoms ive been having are swollen tender breasts, headaches, dizzy, back pain and the begining of the week all i wanted to do was rest but now i can even sleep......any advise?
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Wait some more days before taking the test... Detailed Answer: Hi, I understand your strong desire to become parent, but you need more time. The symptoms you are experience now are also symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome. So, wait until 10 days after your due date, approximately until 30 November. If no period, can take pregnancy test. This is not to have a false result. All the best! Dr.Sejdini, p.s. If you have more questions, feel free to ask me at the next follow up.
People also viewed
- Suffering from throbbing pain in the heart area
- Pregnancy diet for pitta dosha people
- My heart rate stays around 50 is that good
- Tender breasts headache heartburn weight gain negative pregnancy test
- Lower back pain cramps negative pregnancy test
- My husband has low bp 89111 please suggest
- How is the gastric problem related to heart beat
- Sore breasts headache back pain abdominal pain
- Tender breasts itchy dizziness back pain negative pregnancy test
- Postive pregnancy test but have back pain
- How get pregnant when you did tubeliazation
- How did rubella get its name
- How to stamp out high bp
- Taking ovex didnt know was pregnant
- Positive pregnancy test during hcg diet