Having swollen eyes after intercourse. Area around eyes is puffed up vigorously. What could be the cause?

I'm a 36 year old woman. I've experienced extreme swollen eyes after having intercourse with a new partner. I did not experience an orgasm either of the time. We've had intercourse 2 times and each time my eyes, especially the area under my eyes, puffed up vigorously. Do you know what may cause this? I've never experienced it in the past.
Many thanks
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 3 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

It appears that probably you are having allergy to soke aspect of your partner.It can be anything right from the cream that he applies to the detergent he uses for washing uis clothes. This allergy causes venous congestion and swelling below the eyes.
You can take cetrizine during such periods to reduce the swelling. Its difficult to prevent it unless you identify the specific allergen and ask him to kee away from it.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.