Having stretched breasts and stomach after delivery. Suggest some yoga and diet plan to get cured

I have had a very rough life of ups and downs and have had a career in Cosmotology, modeling etc. due to having my 2 boys, my breasts and stomach are stretched. I've lost my baby weight on my own , 65 pounds total. I'm 5"3" 120 and I need some help finding a pro bono surgeon who is maybe trying a new procedure, opening a new private practice, new to the field but working under a XXXXXXX surgeon.. This is an investment in not only myself for selfish reasons but as a buisness prospective as well. I am beautiful, I've sacrificed everything to stay in a small town for my boys, I'm still meeting contacts and working. Nude shoots have really become difficult, I have pics to prove it.
Posted Tue, 7 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 6 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I do understand your concern.
I am sorry but the only way we can help you find a cosmetic surgeon near you is by redirecting you to this page WWW.WWWW.WW This will give you a list of cosmetic and plastic surgeons in California and you may consider contacting them for your issues.
Meanwhile, for a fitter body, you should be doing the following:
a. Yoga and Pilates are a great way of toning up. They also release feel good hormones which can make your skin look much better.
b. A diet with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and 3-4 litres of water is essential.
c. You should also consider strength training to tone your muscles up.
d. Sleep for 7-8 hours is key to a healthy body.
Hope this helps