Having strange vibrations on breast and started sweating. Taking avelox for bronchitis. Any ideas?

I have started having strange vibrations (similar to a vibrating cell phone) on my left side, about the middle of my breast. MY FACE is flushed and I start sweating Just on my head. I am taking avelox for bronchitis and been coughing a lot lately.
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 14 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The symptoms you are having are quite non-specific that is not guiding to some particular cause but with facial flushing and sweating it may indicate an allergic problem.
In view of so many medicines you are already having, the new drugs that you have started might be having an interaction with the older one or may be the new drug like sudogest and avelox may be causing it as a side effect.
So the new drugs must be stopped or switched to another safe antibiotics.
The another close possibility in view of diabetes and hypertension and factor Leiden is that of Myocardial ischemia that is compromised blood supply to heart giving this type of symptoms, it is also worthwhile to check the blood sugar levels because at times hypoglycemia(decreased blood sugar levels) may also give symptoms like that but it is drastically fast in occurrence.
You should get an urgent ECG and ECHO test and get evaluated by a local physician with reports to fine tune the diagnosis and manage accordingly.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!