Having stone of 5mm. What should be done?
User rating for this question
my mother is having stone of 5mm what should be done
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
People also viewed
- Swelling between the knuckles and carpal tunnel
- Gal bladder stone 5mm to 10mm removal
- Is bloody or cloudy urine a side effect of abatacept?
- Dissolve gallbladder stone 5mm to 10mm
- Is blood in urine or stools a side effect of zarontin?
- Difference between piles and rectal cancers
- Having stone of 5mm what should be done
- Rumbling between rib cage
- Is frequent urge to urinate a side effect of ursodiol?
- Difference between spermatogenic cell and pus cell
- Difference between micronor and cerazette
- What is 5 mm
- Is blood in the urine or stools a side effect of onfi?
- Is frequent urination a side effect of carbamazepine?
- Kidney stone bladder 5 mm