Having stomach pain in right side. What does it indicate?

i am facing stomach pain, that area is right side of the belly, this pain is not regularly, its will come unexceted, then that time its paining, please help on this.
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Gastroenterology, working with an experienced Gastroenterologist. I answer on his behalf.

The symptom you have appears to be due to gastritis. You may have to take antacids for the same. Tab PRILOSEC otc one early in the morning before breakfast for a week would help.

If the above medication fails to help, then I suggest you to get a Ultrasound scan of the abdomen to rule out gall bladder pathology which can present this way.

Hope, I answered your query.