Having stomach pain, dysentery and itchy red rashes. On medication. What should I do?

I am getting allergy from today early morning itself. As for as food, I had taken chicken fried rice & Chikku Milkshake for last night .
Two days bak I was having stomach pian, so I taken Ocid20 tablet 1no, And I was having dysentery problem for last one day, so I took loperamide tablet -1no.
Today at 10:00am I took Avil 25mg tablet - 1no, within 1/2 hour allergy came down, But after 5 hours at 3:00pm allergy started once more.

Allergy look like big bubble rashes (light red color ) with little itching. It is more at hand also legs & other part of body.

Age - 22
Weight - 48

What should I do? Think Is my exam time....Please help me.
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Kulbir Singh 2 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX and thanks for the query
I have read your query with diligence. First of all stop all the drugs you are taking and take only fresh and light food which is easy to digest. As the allergic reaction is occurring again and again you have to go to the ER and get yourself checked for the rashes.

It may occur from the tablet Loperamide or from the chicken you have taken earlier. Our aim is to controlled the allergy before it get worsen. It is a good sign that it is reducing and shows effect to the anti-histamines drug you are taken (Avil). But for its longer effect and complete recovery you may need a steroid shot along with anti-histamine drugs. So consult your doctor in the Emergency room and by examination of the rashes your doctor will guide you for further treatment.

If you are still suffering from loose stools than keep yourself hydrated and drink electrolyte water to restore electrolyte imbalance. A course may be need if loose stool continue for more than 2 days and having fever with it.

Write back for any doubt.

Best Wishes and get well soon

Dr. Kulbir Singh