Having stomach pain and no sexual mood. Suggest medicine.

Dear Doctor,
I am XXXXXXX my age 25 running. i am working in small company . last three years back i do masturbation and now leaved it last 02 years otherwise iam go sexual activities . so my sumuck very pian and and not sexual mood . so please doctor please save me my life. Please help and tell good medicine
Posted Tue, 2 Jul 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 43 minutes later
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your histrory.

Masturbation does not have any ill effect on body so please remove all myths regarding masturbation.

For back pain , you should consult orthopedic surgeon. Doctor may advise you to go for radiological investigations if required. Sometimes position at work may also create back pain.

For stomach pain, there are verious causes ranging from gastritis to stomach pathology , so you need to consult surgeon. Antacids may play a role to get relief.

If you are in stress, all these symptoms may be present alongwith decrease interest in sex. So you should stress management and relaxation therapy like breathing exercise or yoga.

Please remove all your myths regarding masturbation that it is bad. You can do masturbation when sexually excited.

I hope I have addressed your concern.

Feel free to revert to me in case if you have additional query.