Having stomach pain after eating food. What is the problem?

I used to get Stomach Pain everytime wen i have food, and it will be there for 1 to 2 hours. Wat will be the problem ?
Posted Mon, 23 Jul 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 15 minutes later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

The most common cause of abdominal pain after eating food is acidity or acid peptic disease. It may be also related presence of ulcer in stomach/duodenum or pancreatic dysfunction which needs evaluation.

For treatment you should visit general physician so that he can start some antacids after evaluation. Till that time you can use capsule Omiz 20mg daily on empty stomach.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.