Having stomach pain. Feeling bloated. Suggestions

stomach pains getting worse have had for about 5 months now, may feel a touch bloated maybe, feels tight just below rib cartalige area, drink 1 to 4 per evaning , smoke 20 a day, eat quite healthy, cant seem to get comfy to sleep, no angle makes it feel any better
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 2 hours later
Given your background of smoking and regular drinking, possibilities include diseases in the stomach like gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux or gastric cancer.
As it is getting worse with time, you need to get it evaluated as soon as possible.
At least an upper GI endoscopy has to be done.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.