Having spotting, little clots comes out, normal periods. Having headache, eating a lot. Pregnant?

Hay I spotted 2 days them when I woke up the 3rd day I urinated and little clots come out but period seems normal I seeing little signs of pregnet by headache eating alote and around my right breast is XXXXXXX dark
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 49 minutes later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

The early signs of pregnancy are tiredness, nausea, breast tenderness, mild abdominal pain, dizziness and increase in appetite. There may also be slight bleeding as the baby implants in the womb.

During pregnancy a hormone called HCG is secreted, the levels rise as the pregnancy progresses. In the initial stages the levels in the urine may be too little to be detected by some pregnancy tests but can be detected by a blood test.

There are some early detection home pregnancy kits that can detect very low levels of HCG, you can consider obtaining one of these to determine if you are pregnant.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions