Having spider bites on legs. Feels itching. Having blisters and feels pussy. No pain, fever or nausea. Should I seek help?

General Surgeon
Question
I think I was bitten by a spide but not sure. I have about 6 bites on one leg that I got about 4 days ago with long pants on. The bites started itching and I got pink whelts around site for about a day and a half. The sites have become blistered and pussy but don't itch anymore, however there are large dark bruising near the sites now and is scaring me. I am not in pain,no fever, no nausea should I go seek medical help or is this normal?
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 2 hours later
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

Can you please attach a photo of this lesions?

From your description this does not sound like a regular reaction to any bug bite. The first reaction (itching and pink whelts) was normal, typical inflammation symptoms.

However, blisters, pus accumulation, bruises can indicate an infection of this area. If this infection is spreading, even Sterptococcus is possible. And as such infection can be very XXXXXXX I suggest you to do not risk and visit your doctor. Antibiotics might be necessary.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Regards.