Having sore throat and burning sensation all over lymph node after unprotected sex. Chances of HIV?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Hi there,
I want to know how big is the chance of getting hiv from a man after 5 vaginal sex and several oral sex? andi have no sexually transmitted disease.could a newley hiv infected women experience a burning sensation or pain on the area of under left rib alongside swollen lymph nodes with burning sensation on them which comes and goes all over body(armpit,groin,shoulder,neck,face,under ears)?i did hiv test 2 weeks and 75 days after unprotected sex?i have been sick for 6 months after that unprotected sex..i had sore throat(it was just red without any white blemish)for almost 3 months and after using azitromaycine and amoxicilline it went away, but i have burning sensation in almost whole lymph nodes even back of my head or behind my knee could all these symptoms indicate that i am hiv+?
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 8 days later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

There are 30-40% of couples remaining one partner uninfected (Sero-Discordant)with regular sex for years together.

The symptoms (burning sensation all over lymph nodes) explained by you are not common in HIV.Sore throat and red blemishes are common to anybody without HIV.

Test for HIV is more conclusive after 90 days.
So one more test, 3 months after your last sex contact is suggested for you.
Safe sex is preferable to avoid unnecessary tensions.
Dr S.Murugan