Having sore nose and laryngitis. ASOT titre is elevated. Could this be the reason for dull ache and extreme fatigue feeling?

I have had a sore nose for a week so went to the doctors as I seem to get this infection a couple of times a year as well as laryngitis. Each time over the past couple of years they have done bloods and my asot titre is elevated with my past test levels being 969. Could this explain the dull ache and pain in my right side and extreme fatigue I'm feeling?
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
recurrent attacks of sore nose and sore throat indicates that there is a persisting source of infection in your body.
The most common site for this is tonsils and anterior nostrils.
another important source is a persisting tooth infection.
please XXXXXXX a dentist as well as an ent specialist and get your self examined.
Repeated course of antibiotics may harm you.
let me know if you have any other doubts.
thank you