Having some discharge from vagina. Having fatigue. What is the disease?

Hi This is 25 Year old male ...Having some issue regarding maturbation and liquid coming out after washroom ....Facing after effect: 1. Getting eyes down inside 2. Getting waise siZe increased not due to fat ...3 . Feel fatigue and Not able to penetrate by GF vegina prperly...s

I am not week lookin person but my face doesnt have that glow like healthy man.
Posted Fri, 23 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 27 minutes later

Thanks for the query

Facing after effect of fatigue, eyes down inside etc might refer to "dhat syndrome" which is a non-harmful condition

By saying, "Not able to penetrate by GF vegina properly", do you mean you do not have sufficient erection ? or during penetration girl friends vagina become tight ?. Please clarify

If you are consuming too much chineese fast foods, oily and spicy foods, less water, less of fresh fruits and irregular life style etc, then you may not glow. Then you have to rectify these issues, if they are there

I am available for further discussion