Having soft lump on waistline. Have frequent basal cell cancers. Taking supplement which has increased testosterone. Remedy?

Soft lump on waistline at right side. Not soft like fat but has a soft form. About 2inches long and3/4 inch in diameter. Has been in place for about four months. Have been taking a supplement which has increased testosterone.
Posted Sun, 28 Jul 2013 in Skin Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 56 minutes later
Thanks for the query. Soft lump on waist line is frequently a lipoma.
It is a benign collection of fat. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesion. I would like to see the skin over the swelling and exact location.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you.