Having soft foreskin and straight line cuts. Using candid-B cream. Advise?

Hi Doctor,
I have a very soft foreskin and I get some straight line like cuts around my foreskin just back of it. I use candid -B cream and it gets ok until I have sex again.
I am 42 yrs and having a fine sex life for last 14 yrs. I never had any foreskin tight issue. I am not circumcised.

Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 17 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The infection in the prepuce of penis can be due to STI if you had an unprotected sex with little known person recently.
It can be a result of deposited preputial secretions called smegma, which get infected if not cleaned frequently.
You should wash the organ with soap water and apply betadine lotion twice a day.
You can get cream Tenovate-GM/Betnovate-GM to be applied twice a day 6 hours after Betadine application.
The problem should resolve in 5-7days completely.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!
Follow-up: Having soft foreskin and straight line cuts. Using candid-B cream. Advise? 46 hours later
Dear Doctor,

Thanks very much for your advice. I have not had any unprotected sex with anyone other than my spouse. This was actually a old problem. I first noticed it last Sept i.e. Sept 2012. I consulted a doctor who advised me to use Candid - B cream. It works but each time I have sex I get the cut marks (about 5-7mm) just behind the tip (about 1 cm from the tip). It does not really bleed, but the foreskin gets torn. There are normally 4-5 such cut marks in parallel (straight lines) everytime after sex.
I am married for 14 years and never had any such issue like this. Please note that I am a diabetic for last 4 years with my post meal rate about 200-220. However, it is in control with regular exercise. After a good exercise blood sugar come to 130-135.
I have not yet purchased the creams but will start the treatment from tomorrow.
If you have any other advice, please let me know.

Regards, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cleanse penis, keep dry, use condom

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Does your wife use Copper-T, if yes check for the threads, once I had a patient who used to get pain due to hard threads.
Otherwise it is likely that you have allergy to the secretions, try condom and see if you feel relieved, if yes then use condoms for months till you apply cream and get better.
I hope it will help you.
Follow-up: Having soft foreskin and straight line cuts. Using candid-B cream. Advise? 2 days later
Thanks very much Doctor,

I have purchased the medicine and hopefully it will work. The tip of the foreskin is too soft at this moment, and get torn easily.

If I require any other medicine, please let me know. I think this is the last question I can ask for now.

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 43 hours later
Brief Answer:
Observe regular application of the advised treatment

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
You can use the medicine with confidence.
Observe regular application twice a day.
You would not need more medicine.
Just ensure that the area remains dry.
Use cotton undergarments and observe the other advise.
I hope you will recover soon.