Having small white bumps fro wrist to elbow. What could this be?

Small white bumps (non-itching) from wrist to elbow on under arm left side and some running up to bicep. On my right arm in same locations but not as heavy. Stung by bug/spider on right foot (think it hit a vein) at night. Bumps appeared heavy on left arm, then right, by next morning. Bumps would then reduce in size and turn slightly red (more rash looking) but still no itching. Took 3 days to clear up. Fine for 3 days. Now bumps returned on left arm this am, but not as bad as before - right after bug bite. White bumps have also already reduced in size and turned slightly red (awake for 4 hours now).

Do not even know if these are related (bumps/bite) though too coincidental if not. Generally good health. Female 48. 6'1". 175lbs.
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 hours later
Thanks for writing to us,

Insect bite can cause urticaria, and you might be suffering from that.
However urticaria is usually associated with itch, also there should have been a reaction at the bite site.

Can you please upload a photograph of the lesion.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'."

Thank you
Follow-up: Having small white bumps fro wrist to elbow. What could this be? 11 hours later
The bug bite occurred on top of right foot on Sat. 5/11. The bumps appeared on left arm (heavy) and lighter on right arm by Sun. 5/12. They took 3 days to clear up. Then bumps appeared again on Sat. 5/18. White raised bumps that DON'T itch. Over few hours, they turned smaller and slightly red. Appeared again this am Sun 5/19 and after 4 hours again, smaller and slightly red. They do not itch. However, when the initial bug bite occurred on 5/11, it itched a lot and I scratched it. The XXXXXXX from the bug bite is still very evident on the top of my right foot. Attempting to submit photos of the left arm with the bumps and the top of my right foot with the bite still noticeable.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 44 minutes later

Thanks for the follow up and excellent Images.

The bite XXXXXXX appears healed now.

The lesions on your arm are looking like urticaria, in response to insect bite; surprisingly though there is no itch.

Don't worry, it is not a XXXXXXX condition. Take some antihistamine such as benadryl and apply calamine lotion - you will be fine.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.