Having small pores on both sides of face near nose and forehead. Have warts on face. Any ideas?

Good

Question
hi sir.. I'm having small pores on both sides of my face near the nose region and forehead and i also have small warts on my face .. how can i minimize it or rectify it.. plz suggest me some ideas
Posted Tue, 4 Sep 2012 in Acne

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

The pores could be due to blocked sebaceous gland ducts.I do not think the lesions you mentioning as warts could really be warts, Probably they are minute papillomas which are usually wart like and occur on face.

Apply ADAPALENE ointment over the face to treat the pores and any sort of the acne.For the Papilloma you may have to consult the dermatologist who after examining would confirm the diagnosis and plan the management which includes special ointments with Imiquomod .

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Having small pores on both sides of face near nose and forehead. Have warts on face. Any ideas? 1 hour later
fine and thanks for your valuable suggestion sir.. you've mentioned ADAPALENE ointment, what is it actually ? whether it'll be available in all medical stores .
And about warts, will it disappear on its own after three months?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 21 minutes later

Adapalene is an Vit A derivative and is available as an Over the counter medications in most of the pharmacies and stores.

I suggest you to get the wart like lesions examined , the treatment depends on the exact diagnosis which can be made after an hand on examination by a dermatologist.They disappearing on their own is less likely.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you speedy recovery.

regards,

thanks a lot for Ur clear explanations sir...
and final question from me, is there any other lotions available for pores .
and what soap can i use for me ..
now i'm using HAMAM soap, is it good if not suggest me a soap which is good for the skin

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 22 hours later
Hi ,

Do not try any lotions when applying adapalene.Most of the lotions block the pores to prevent oily skin.

You can use a Medicated soap named ERYTOP .Also Santoor with Glycerine and Vit E is another alternative.

Wish you good health.