Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture cream. What is the cure?

Doctor good day, my mid finger before nail having small patch stared with small blister then skin peel off with round circle,again skin grow shown to specialist told me its fungus infection, applied Topinate with taken Taxim O also, initially seen improvement but it spread to thumb, also mid finger on left and same side thumb when applied above cream waters drops seen on the patch, skin color also changed to dark, some times the skin looks fine but after few days above cycle starts, I'm allergic body when tested leaf patch test 20years before now age is 53, also on my feet after shoe but few place on both foot also having almost same condition, I apply regularly slivers skin moisture cream , also fir my hands Jerken skin moisture lotion, I'm me belly disturbed please advice me to get cure. Thanks & Regards. Rahim
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX Thanks for the query. Topinate is a steroid cream. I don't know why it was prescribed to you with a diagnosis of fungal infection. I would like to see a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in finding out what exactly is going on and I will be able to help you much better. Please upload a photograph, Waiting for your response. Thank you